I know I had a tee shirt prefold tutorial up before and it was pretty good, but I have since revised it and LOVE the tee shirt prefold version 2. So here is the new tutorial! The end "OS" diaper will be 6 layers of absorbency and they normally last my semi-heavy wetter 2ish hours.
- 2 medium or larger(if mens, or large and larger if womens) 100% cotton tee shirts
- 1 flannel receiving blanket
- A piece of fabric 16" by 12" to use as the "OS" template
- Sewing machine and thread
- Very little sewing expertise ;)